Women & Child Development Depart,ent Kalaburagi Job Vacancy 2018 – It has come up with the Job Vacancy of 75 Posts for Anganwadi Worker and 272 posts of Anganwadi Helper. Candidtes who have attained minimum age of 18 years nd maximum age of 35 years could appear for both the post. here candidates should be having minimum educational qualification of SSLC for Anganwadi Worker. The education Qualification of Anganwadi Helper should be minimum of 4th Class Passed and maximum qualification could e of 9th passed.
Total No. of Posts: 347
Name of the Post:
1. Anganwadi Worker: 75 posts
2. Anganwadi Helper: 272 posts
Age Limit: Minimum age of 18 and Maximum age of 35 years for both the post.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed minimum of SSLC Exam or class 10th for s Anganwadi Worker and candidates should have passes minimum 4th Class & Maximum 9th Class for Anganwadi Helper.
How to Apply Online for the Post ofWomen & Child Development Anganwadi Worker andAnganwadi Helper
1. All Eligible candidates could visit the website website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in starting from 01-12-2017 to 29-12-2017 till 05:30 PM.
2. In that candidates could find the link of Online Applicatin for Anganwadi Helper and Anganwadi Worker.
3. Fill all the necessary details required.
5. Cross Verify it before final submission.
6. Take the pron out of the application form
Online Registration of Women & Child Development for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Worker starts from: 01-12-2017
Online Registration of Women & Child Development for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Worker ends from: 29-12-2017 till 05:30 PM
Document Verification Date: 04-01-2018 to 06-01-2018
Dates for Receipt of Objections: 18-01-2018 to 25-01-2018
Final Merit List Will Be Prepared and Published in the Website: 31-01-2018