OSSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Inspector & Laboratory Assistant Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has come up with the job vacancy of Inspector and Laboratory Assistant Posts
Total No. of Vacancy: There are in total of 14 posts
Name of the Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission will be recruiting for the post of Inspector of Legal Metrology of 13 posts and 1 posts of Laboratory Assistant.
1. Inspector of Legal Metrology: 13 Posts
2. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candiddate should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years as on 01-01-2017. Age Relaxation Will be given as per the Government Norms i.e. 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree in Science in which Physics should be as one of the subjects or should have done Graduation in Engineering or Technology from any recognized University or Diploma in Engineering having mimimum of 3 years professional experience.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will be placed in a Pay Band II with the basic salary of Rs 9300/- with a grade pay of Rs 4200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for Written Exam and list of succesful candidates will be prepared from the written test.
Examination Fee: Here the candidates who wish to apply for the post are tequired to pay Rs. 100/- through online by visiting Odisha Treasury Portal (e-chalan) or Treasury Chalan in any Treasury/ Sub-Treasury under the prescribed Head of Account. 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees. No fee will be taken from the candidates of SC/ ST & PWD candidates.
How to Apply
1. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to go through the website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) www.ossc.gov.in.
2. Candidates will be able to find the link of Online application form of Inspector & Laboratory Assistant Posts
3. Click on the link and fill all the details
4. After filling of the details, click on submit button
5. Application Form will be submitted and pay the fees.