Directions (Q. 61-65): In the questions given below,
certain symbols are used with the following meanings:
A = B means A is greater than B.
A * B means A is either greater than or equal to B.
A # B means A is equal to B.
A B means A is not greater than B.
A @ B means A is neither greater than nor equal to B.
Now in each of the following questions, assuming
the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions
I and II given below them is/are definitely true. Giveanswer
1) if only conclusion I is true.
2) if only conclusion II is true.
3) if either conclusion I or II is true.
4) if neither conclusion I nor II is true.
5) if both conclusions I and II are true.
61. Statements : A N, B = M, A * 5, B # 5
Conclusions: I. N # B II. M @ N
62. Statements: T * C, U @ Y, T = Y, U T
Conclusions: I. C # U II. U @ T
63. Statements: D # E, F G, D @ H, F # E
Conclusions :I. H = G II. G # E
64. Statements: I @ K, R = U, O @ I, R * O
Conclusions: I. O @ U II. O # U
65. Statements: A @ B, N * M, M A, B # N
Conclusions :I. M # N II. M = N
61(2); 62(4); 63(4); 64(4); 65(4)