Paradip Port Trust Job Vacancy 2018 Paradip Port Trust has published the Job Vacancy Of Engineer-in-charge anfd the recruitment will be done on Direct Recruitment basis. Other information like age, rducational qualification given below
Job Vacancy Details of Paradip Port Trust:
Total Number Of Posts: In total there are 03 posts out of which is under unreserved – 2 posts & OBC 1 posts
Post Name: Candidates are recruited for the post of “Engineer-in-charge (Tug)” under (Class-II)
Age Limit Criteria: All those candidates who want to apply for the post must have not attained more than 35 years as on 01-12-2017. Also age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification:1. Candidates should be having the certificate of Inland Engineers under IV Act or MEO Class-IV issued by DG Shipping,Govt. of India or Equivalent Certificate from other Country recognized by DG Shipping.
2. Also Candidates should be having a work experiance of 5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of Tugs and Floating Crafts.
Process Of Selection : All the eligible candidates are required to under the process of recruitment which will be done on the basis of test/ interview.
Instruction for Applying the post of Engineer-in-charge (Tug) Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
1. A prescribed application form is given in which candidates are required to send the form.
2. Self attested documents like of age certificate, educational qualification certificate and others are required to be send along with the application form
3. Donot forget to attach the work experiance documents like certificate and attach the two latest passport size photograph.
4. Application Form are required to be send to the below mentioned address through registered posrt
AD to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Pin-754142, Odisha
5. Please make a note that the application form should reach us on or before 31st January 2018
6. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EIC (TUG) & CATEGORY ____ should be supercribed in the letter.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31-01-2018