22nd July 2018 Daily Current Affairs
1. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will be launching on 21st July 2018 Police Cadet Program in order to bridge the gap between Police and public by the help of school studentd. Not only this program gives special attention to the students of 8th standard and 9th standard
2.In order to curb fake calls and messages TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India) has announced the new rules. As per the new rule User consent is mandatory before sending any unwanted messages.
3. In Rajya Sabha Prevention Of Corruption Bill was passed
4. Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) is going to launch new note of Rs 100.
5.Ganga Plantation Canpaign was organised on behalf of National Clean Ganga Mission which was organized in 5 different states which are Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
6. Justice K.M.Joseph was again recommeded to bceome the Supreme court judge
7. No Confidence motion which was launched by TDP failed in the parliament. NDA got 325 votes.
8. Myanmar became the 68th country to become the member of the International Solar Organisation.
9. Gopal Das Neeraj who was the Famous song writer died